Thursday, February 2, 2012

Phase 1 - Day 33

Still pretty sore! But at least my heart/chest area feels normal again. I'm so glad I was able to get such an intense heart workout without having to jog.

Watched Biggest Loser 11x4; it's a shame I blew off watching the last couple Sundays because it was actually pretty decent. My fav part was seeing the previous contestants, and Bob's speech about changing your relationship to food. I wish they'd devote a whole show to this! Basically he said they don't have to eat in secret anymore, no shame or hiding. It's not a lifestyle of forever deprivation, it's appropriate amounts at the right time. Amen! Food is NOT taboo, FOOD IS LIFE! Eat what tastes good, is good for you, and respect your appetite. BTW,  have I mentioned lately how even my energy levels are, ALL DAY? It's pretty awesome!

Sleep
I took an afternoon nap so I could stay up late with my Honey last night. Then went to bed at midnight, got up at 7:30. Total = 8.5 hours.

Food
Pizza
Green salad with orange ginger dressing
Fish sandwich
Sweet potato fries
Pasta with cheesy sundried tomato sauce

Exercise
46 min yoga, 21 min dance, 1 hr massage

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
The Shape of Beauty. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino