Saturday, February 11, 2012

Phase 1 - Day 42

I am still so freaking sore from Zumba! And it's ridiculously cold today; too cold to do the 5k this morning. I feel bad about backing out, but I don't have thermal underwear warm enough to handle 20mph freezing winds. It all turned out for the best though, because I had nightmares all night followed by insomnia. Finally got to sleep around dawn, and my Sweet Husband turned off the alarm and let me sleep in:)

Sleep
Late: til 9, lots!

Food
Seriously, I think the aerobic exercise is making me hungry. These last few days I have been experiencing the rebirth of the Eat Monster!

Scrambled eggs, peppers onions, hot sauce, veggies, vegetarian bacon, tortilla
Another egg burrito with all the fixins
Pizza, 1 slice (realized it wasn't what I really wanted)
Olive garden salad, large
Olive garden mushroom ravioli with sundried tomato sauce, 

Exercise
Yoga Zone #1, first 30 min following program, last 30 min improvising

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
The Shape of Beauty. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino