Monday, February 6, 2012

Phase 1 - Day 37

I feel awesome! Well a bit crickity, but well rested:)

Sleep
10-8, Total 10 hours!!!! Then later a 30 min nap wow.

Food
All leftovers: spaghetti, oatmeal, salad
Cheese chili relleno
A breadstick, Yeah, I know. Yesterday I said they were gross, but I was hungry and needed quick food. I augmented it with some spices, but it was still just cheap white bread.
Cheese chili relleno

Exercise
I had the wonderful opportunity to meet with a group of local ladies to do some laps. We did intervals; approximately 5 minutes walking / 90 seconds jogging. Oh yeah, I'm feeling like a rock star!!!! I haven't jogged in 9 months! But will I be able to even walk tomorrow?

45 min walk/jog
1 hour YZ #4

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
The Shape of Beauty. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino