Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Phase 1 - Day 38

Hoo-digitty I am sore in my hips, but I can definitely walk. This is amazing:)

Sleep
11-7, Total 8 hours

Food
Ever since watching the latest episode of Fringe, I've had a massive craving for Twizzlers! They are so strange. They're rubbery and taste completely unlike anything natural, and yet I like to eat them. Now, fortunately I have found a healthy alternative to them: Pomegranate flavored craisins!!! They are everything a Twizzler could never hope to be. Plus, I can scarf a whole package without wondering if I'll get cancer someday:) So when we went grocery shopping this evening I made sure to stock up on Craisins.

Nut butter and raisin apple pear butter sandwich
Master gardener snack buffet: veggies and dip, 2 deli spirals, 5 chips, 2 bites of lemon cake
Pad kee mao
Grilled cheese sandwich
Cinnamon almonds, handful
Pizza (2 slices)

Exercise
Unbelievably, I decided to go jogging with the Girls again. It's amazing to have accountability partners, and what better opportunity to get to know them better? Usually socializing revolves around food! Hope the milder temperatures last.

30 minutes of walking/jogging
30 minutes YZ #1

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
The Shape of Beauty. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino