Sunday, February 12, 2012

Phase 1 - Day 43

Sleep
? to 10
Total: lots!

Food
Hungry again today. And I had my first real junk food temptation. I wanted potato chips! With ranch dip!!!

I bet many of you are rooting for me to be strong, and RESIST the evil temptation.  Now give me a bag of chips or a bowl of popcorn while watching a show or movie and I will plow through it with an almost pathological need to finish it all.

Well, I made small batch of ranch flavored Greek yogurt with baked potato chips, and really enjoyed them. Once I was done, I was done. Whew! Disaster averted. Now the cinnamon almonds are another story altogether.

Large salad
Cinnamon almonds
Pizza, 2 slices
Chips with yogurt dip
Pasta with chard, cheesy sundried tomato sauce

Exercise
Not nearly enough because I still felt pretty sore when I finished my first session. I intended to go back and do more before bed, but that's not gonna happen tonight.
30 min improvised

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
The Shape of Beauty. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino