Monday, January 16, 2012

Phase 1 - Day 16

Oh, I feel like singing it from the rooftops - For the first time in months and months, if not years, I slept so peacefully that I didn't move at all! And I awoke without feeling like I'd broken my back at some point during the night. New pillow? Or perhaps a memory foam mattress pad? Nope and nope. The ONLY difference that I can think of was the epic yoga session yesterday afternoon. I need one of those every day!

Food
It still surprises me sometimes when its time for me to stop eating. This morning I reached what I expected would be my stopping point, but I was still hungry. So I kept eating, cautiously one more bite, and then another. The suspense of when I would finally be full grew as I ended up eating nearly twice what I thought I should. When it happened, it was actually with great relief that the whole "doesn't taste good anymore/I'm done" mechanism wasn't broken. So I stopped at the correct time, and it was verified by great energy, and zero feelings of discomfort. Hurray!!! Today was curry and quinoa, spring rolls, PB and banana sandwich, and homemade skinny alfredo pasta with extra, extra garlic. YUM! No vampire attacks for me:)

Exercise
I nearly did it again!  I was all set to publish today's post when I realized I hadn't exercised yet. How does that happen? I have very few "Have Tos' each day, and I look forward to it from the time I wake. Sheesh. So here I am doing yoga right before bed. I again did the whole YZ#4 practice, the full hour, and though I felt impatient and distracted during the first half, by the time I reached the end I seriously didn't want to stop. I bet I'm going to sleep well again tonight:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
The Shape of Beauty. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino