Saturday, January 21, 2012

Phase 1 - Day 21

The Day of the Party: pure insanity! At 3:30 this morning, just as I was happily wrapping up... To my horror I realized that I'd forgotten the most crucial task on my to-do list: the key to the place where 16-20 people were showing up that morning. I'm not sure how I managed, but I did manage to sleep 3 1/2 to 4 hours. Incredibly, it mostly worked out. I found a new location, and everybody had a really good time:) I do worry what that mountain of stress will do to my health; in the past unrelenting stress like this caused my metabolism to *poof*! I did come right back home after the party and crash out.

Food
Best darned potluck ever! My garden girlfriends are such talented cooks: cajun sweet potato fries, chicken salad, garden salad with orange ginger dressing, broccoli casserole, yummy deserts... Unfortunately I missed out on the strawberry rhubarb pie which is *Omigosh* my absolute favorite!!! Later, we had pizza.

Exercise
Running around all over for hours, nothing formal.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
The Shape of Beauty. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino