Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Phase 1 - Day 25

Silly me! I was doing so well, and then I go and stay up late playing on the internet:( I didn't sleep quite long enough, but I didn't want to sleep in because I so desperately want to get back to my normal bedtime.

Food
I seemed to be extra hungry today. And today I was determined to get back into Habit #3! So for each meal I sat down with no computer, no iPad, no cell phone, no book... and set out to eat consciously. After a couple of bites, apparently my little monkey mind jumped onto some tangent, and I only realized this after I had either emptied the plate, or suddenly discovered myself clear across the house doing something completely unrelated to my meal! Sheesh, talk about distractible. So after 5 failures, my last meal was half way conscious.

But here's the extraordinary thing - as soon as I got distracted, I scarfed my food just like I've been doing for the last several days... However! Not once did I overeat!!!! Even while not paying a bit of attention, I'm STILL eating enough to appease my hunger, regain or maintain a great energy level, without once feeling +3 or +4. That's not normal for me! I've struggled for YEARS to not overeat, and I've been pretty emotional the last several days.

Bottom line: even if I don't improve one little bit, even if I don't change one additional thing, I'M GOLDEN! This one habit of eating just til I'm full, will change my life! This could even save my life. I'm so excited:D

My meals for the day were egg salad sandwiches, pizza, spaghetti, and sweet potato fries.

Exercise
Only 15 min of yoga; then I bailed and went to bed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
The Shape of Beauty. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino