Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Phase 1 - Day 17

Well, I didn't have the heavenly night #2 like I'd hoped. At some point I rolled over and ended up sleeping on my face, so I woke up with broken back syndrome again. Crazy! Is there anyone else out there who sleeps on their face?

Food
Man I was hongrey today! And I was so busy catching up I cheated quite a bit by stuffing my face while working. I wonder if that's why I kept getting hungry so much sooner? Like maybe my mouth needs the entertainment... I don't know, but it's the first time since I started Phase 1 that I was my usual Eat Monster. I had raisin bran with almond milk, skinny alfredo, couple sandwiches, and more pasta... Or maybe it was all the carbs that kept me coming back for more?

Exercise
I only did my minimum 30 min today; half walking & half yoga. I wanted to get to bed before midnight, or I would've done more yoga. I'll make up for it tomorrow!

G'night everyone!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heather,
Evelyn pointed me to your blog and I'm following along, cheering for you from miles away and wishing you the best on this journey!

Peggy

Heather-Lin said...

Hi Peggy! Thank you so much - the outpouring of support from all my friends has been amazing, and means the world to me:D You guys keep me going!

Post a Comment

 
The Shape of Beauty. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino