Thursday, January 5, 2012

Phase 1 - Day 5

I woke up with a sandpaper throat and runny nose - yep, I got The Crud:( Oh why oh why did I have to stay up so late and lose so much sleep? Oh yeah, cuz I was obsessed with starting a New Year's Day blog. For a Fitness Resolution. It's like two cliches rolled into one.

Food:
I didn't have much of an appetite, so I grazed all day. How many meals? Depending on how you count, two long ones or eight little ones... I hate that I have to tattle on myself, but I refuse to lie. I flamboyantly rebelled and ate every meal while reading, usually with something like '3rd Rock From the Sun' playing in the background... *hangs head in shame* I promise to do better tomorrow. At least I didn't overeat, as far as I can tell.

Exercise:
Ah the highlight of my day! Once again YZ#4. You'd think I'd be bored with doing the first half of the same routine over and over, but quite the contrary! It allows me to see exactly how much I'm improving each day with only a scant amount of exercise. I went over my minimum of 30 minutes because I was basking in how wonderful it felt to move and breathe at the same time. That's a tricky thing when you're out of shape.

Well, that's it for me folks. Hopefully I'll sleep off The Crud and be brand-shiny-new tomorrow:)

What are you guys most tempted to do while you're eating?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
The Shape of Beauty. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino